The Massachusetts Colleges Online Conference on eLearning: Sharing Best Practices allows attendees to explore, discuss, and understand how colleges and universities in Massachusetts are exploring online education to improve teaching, learning, interacting, and communicating with our students. The conference sessions address:
- Increasing access to higher educational opportunities through online and blended learning
- Managing the dramatic growth of online and blended programs in Massachusetts public higher education
- Reaching students in new pedagogical ways
- Meeting the technical demands of eLearning delivery
- Meeting administrative challenges
- Meeting the challenges of creating student services
Who Should Attend
- Faculty teaching online and blended courses
- Faculty interested in learning to teach online and blended courses
- Instructional Designers
- elearning Support Staff
Featuring the COD Award (Courses of Distinction) Showcase
Attend course presentation showcases of the online and hybrid courses recognized by the MCO institutions as representing the best uses of eLearning instructional technology to enhance student success.
Middlesex Community College
Director Center for Instructional Technology
Westfield State University
Wireless Network: GCC
Choose MCO in the list of available networks on your device.
No username or password required.